Want to learn basic electronics and real programming in as little as One Hour?
KodeKLIX™ provides a simplified way of teaching electronic systems and programming fundamentals by breaking the process into smaller tasks, so that concepts are easier to learn and master.
KodeKLIX™ consists of a software tool for structuring the programming task, and a series of hardware platforms aimed at different user levels; from simple "Snap-circuit" compatible systems through to stand-alone handheld platforms that can be used for gaming geeks.
The KodeKLIX™ system provides:
- Free Software Downloads - KodeKLIX v1.4 for PUP is available for downloading. Use KodeKLIX™ for both regular PICAXE or PUP specific projects.
- Free Lesson Plan - Comprehensive lesson plan to get you coding in less than an one hour.
- Ready-to-Run applets - included. Don't forget to send us the ones you have created!
- Special pricing and a free Evaluation Sample for Registered Schools - Send us an email.
- Order one of our SnapCPU or PUP Handheld gadgets to immediately get started, or design your own PICAXE based platform add-ons! We ship items all around the world.
KodeKLIX™ is great for:
- Students and Geeks alike
- Anyone aged 8 - 108 years
- Anyone interested in making a start in electronics or game programming
- Teachers keen to foster a passion for electronics or game programming in their students
- Geeks and Hobbiests looking to expand their capabilities
Order your SnapCPU or PUP gadget now to get started!
Sample kit including the hardware and software available for eligible schools to trial. Contact KodeKLIX with your course details to request one. Discounts available for classroom sets.
About the KodeKLIX™ Creator:
KodeKLIX™ is the latest offering by Nick Coplin. Nick is well known throughout the Commodore 64 community for the 64HDD and DriveGhost software plus a range of related hardware. With two young children, Nick has a passion to see the younger generation not only play with computers, but to understand how they work and how to control them. KodeKlix along with the original PUP handheld console was launched in 2011.